The holidays are FAST approaching (it's true... holiday music is already playing in our office) so now is the perfect time to get your holiday promotional calendar organized. We know the holidays can be overwhelming and stressful, however, we also think they can be a fantastic opportunity to use clever and creative content to target your audience and increase sales.
Not everyone is feeling as festive as us, just yet, but don't fret we're sharing 10 promotional ideas to get your juices flowing! Check out all our rocking holiday ideas below -
Holiday Promotional Ideas:
1. Host a holiday themed event (as a "thank you" treat your clients/customers to a fun-filled event)
2. Offer a storewide discount (research show that 41% of consumers prefer storewide discounts vs. other types of holiday promotions)
3. Create a Wish List
4. Design a Gift Guide (highlight your products and other local businesses)
5. Make a seasons greetings video from your staff (video is a great way to increase your reach on social media)
6. Execute a holiday photo shoot showing off your products, services or staff getting in the holiday spirit
7. Run a holiday contest (encourage people to share a holiday photo or create clever taglines... the ideas are endless, just have fun with it)
8. Partner with another local business to promote one another during the busy holiday season
9. Utilize Small Business Saturday to connect with your community (make sure to get your sale or event on your local Chamber of Commerce event calendar)
10. Share a personal story (this time of year is the perfect opportunity to share a personal story to further connect with your audience)
All these ideas can be implemented into your marketing plan for the next two months. Think about what idea(s) would be the easiest and most fun for your team to implement and get to work. Make sure to utilize your blog, social media platforms, email marketing and marketing materials to promote your rocking holiday promotions!
Thanks for reading and happy holidays :)
Creative TK - Taylor, Lily and Jenna!