Our Holiday Gift Guide
Here at Creative TK we LOVE the holidays! So, we thought we would share 9 great gifts we think you'll enjoy giving this season! And the best part is... almost all our picks are from local businesses in Massachusetts.
1. A Good Book: Nothing like the gift of a good book! One of our favorite recent reads is #GIRLBOSS by Sophie Amerose. This read was perfect for future or current girl bosses! Head over to your local book store to find books that are perfect for your recipient.
2. Delicious Wine: The gift you (usually) cannot go wrong with, wine! Our favorite wine of all time is Pinot Noir, but we love trying new variations like Cannonball's Sauvignon Blanc (featured).
3. Warm Gloves: Not sure about you, but we lose our gloves every year... so, when in doubt - buy a cool pair of gloves that will keep your gift receiver warm all winter long.
Buy It: We bought the gloves featured at Pandora's Box in Salisbury, MA. They have a great array of gloves, scarfs and all accessories you could need for winter.
4. The Gift of Beauty: We love a soothing facial paired with a great lipstick :) Basically, we think anything in the beauty department makes a great gift, especially for women.
Buy It: When we buy makeup, we work with make up expert, Nancy Gorman, to help us choose the perfect color of limelight lipstick or makeup.
Buy It: Our favorite local spa is Classic Faces in Peabody, MA. This boutique and darling spa will have you feeling ready to deck-the-halls!
5. Brass Door Knocker: The beautiful knocker makes a great gift anytime of year!
and so many other nautical gifts.
6. Photographs: The gift that keeps on giving! Think about booking a family session with a professional photographer or give a gift card for a future shoot...This personal gift is always well received!
Buy It: We highly recommend Dragonfly Photography out of the Newburyport/Portsmouth area.
>> Photo featured is by Dragonfly Photography
7. Locally Made Hot Sauce: Here's a gift for the men! Red Sky Spice Traders out of Quincy just launched their line of delicious hot sauces. We love these sauces not because they are the perfect blend of spices, but because their handmade from small batches.
Buy It: Head over to their website to shop their tasty sauces - RedSkySpiceTraders.com
8. Hand Stamped Jewelry: The featured necklace is by local artisan, Me Too Charms. Owner, Kim, designs necklaces (for both men and women), key chains, dog tags and more! Custom made and perfect for anyone.
Buy It: Head on over to Me Too Charms and get working on your custom design. Most designs are under $75, too!
9. Antiques: We're suckers for antique items! We love going on the hunt to find that perfect historic piece that always has a story to go along with it.
Buy It: There are lots of great antique shops popping up, but we love shopping at Flukes & Finds in Newbuyport, MA!
What are some of your favorite gifts to give? Stores to buy at? Please share!
Thanks for reading,
The Creative TK Crew :)